Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Dealicious Cakes Benefit Fundraiser.

 Two-three years ago, my sweet friend Melissa started her own cake business. Dealicious Cakes. (It's cute because her maiden name is Deal.) She's fantastic and the cakes are definitely delicious. For almost three years, she's been making all sorts of cakes for me. Here are just a few of them!

Click the photos to view a larger version. 



Baby Showers
(Christi's Under the Ocean/Pirate Theme and Katie's Little Red Wagon Theme)


Birthdays
(Margie's "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY" Texas Hold 'Em Cake and Dustin's Golf Course cupcakes)

Graduations
(Melanie's UTSA graduation cake and cupcakes)


The next few aren't ones she did for me but that I LOVE anyway!






Melissa can do it all. She's also done wedding cakes, holiday cakes, sports cakes, and just because cakes. I'm sure I'm missing something.

Last week, Melissa came to me with an idea. She offered to sell gift certificates during the month of October to support our Looking For Our Missing Piece fund. So, after some strategy planning and the help of Deena's (you'll hear more about her shortly!) awesome skills, this is what we came up with. 


During the month of October, purchase a $25 gift certificate for only $20. Half of the sales go to our adoption fund! You can use your certificate anytime before March 31st. You can also use multiple gift certificates. (Need a larger, layered, really detailed wedding/birthday cake? Purchase 5 gift certificates for $100 and have $125 towards a cake, cupcakes, or cookies with Dealicious Cakes! Purchase 4 gift certificates for $80 and have $100!)

If you have questions, please feel free to email me at looking4ourmissingpiece@gmail.com. You can also find Melissa on her facebook page, Dealicious Cakes, or at 210-607-9081.

2 comments:

  1. oh wow! this is so amazing! my husband and I are planning to adopt if we don't have kids in the next few years also... we have been together for 7 years and no luck. I really hope this helps you find you missing piece. great idea guys. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only are these cakes completely awesome, but I also just LOVE the last several posts and seeing how your friends are coming out in force to support you in this adoption journey. How awesome is it that we all can see what amazing parents you will be and want to help make that a reality?!

    ReplyDelete