Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Sue's Pot Holders

My grandmother LOVES to crochet. One of her favorite things are pot holders. As soon as she found out about our adoption plans, she began crocheting pot holder sets for sale. So, as promised, here are photos of the sets that are already complete. If you'd like to purchase some of her pot holders, they are 2 (one set) for $7, or 4 (two sets) for $12. (If you live outside of SA, I'll have to charge shipping. Just let me know where I'm shipping them to and I'll get you a number. :D)

Click on the images to see a larger version.



Set & Closer View

 Set & Closer View

 Set & Closer View

Set & Closer View








Set & Closer View

Set & Closer View


ALL of the money from the pot holders will be going into our adoption fund. If you'd like to purchase a set, please email me at looking4ourmissingpiece@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment