Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

October 1st.



That's is the day that our support letters are going into the mail and that we will come out publicly with our plans to adopt. The days are dragging. People ask how we're doing and if we're going to start trying again soon and I just want to open my big mouth about our next adventure. I'm ready to send those letters out yesterday. It doesn't help that they are all finished. I'm currently collecting addresses. I'm playing with the idea of including a photo of the two of us, but I'm not sure if that's just too cheesy. At least I have time to decide!

Let's hope August and September go by as quickly as the rest of the year has.

4 comments:

  1. Hoping it goes by quick for you! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole!! The year has gone by pretty quickly so hopefully the next two months go just quickly!

      Delete
  2. I don't know if you're still thinking about including a photo, Maddie, but I just wanted to say that I know my mum loves having photos of anyone she supports (because if she supports you--whether financially or any other way--she's definitely praying for you!). She keeps all the photos in her prayer journal or around her desk and looks at them regularly. Just a thought! (And I'm so excited to see that the support letters date has "moved up" since this post!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom sounds like such a sweet lady. I just love it! I hadn't decided yet if I was going to include one but this really helped. All of our exsisting cute and "appropriate" for this kind of content is before I dropped 30lbs, so I'll get with one of our photographer friends to take a cute new photo for us. Thank you for your suggestion!

    ReplyDelete